Connie has over 40 years of experience in business development, marketing, and real estate sales and leasing. Connie is responsible for strengthening ties with existing clients as well as cultivating new clients, identifying and capitalizing on growth opportunities. Other responsibilities include creation of seller/landlord presentations, site selection analysis, market valuations, forecasting and market research, referral coordination, utilization of our proprietary database, and direct interaction with clients, prospects and brokers. Connie is a licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Indiana.
• 2017 to Present: Fairy Godmother of Valuations, Cressy Commercial Real Estate
• 2013 to 2016: Director of Business Development, Newmark Grubb Cressy & Everett
• January 2007 to 2013: Director of Business Development, Grubb & Ellis | Cressy & Everett
• 1997 to January 2007: Marketing Director, Grubb & Ellis | Cressy & Everett
• 1994 to 1997: Marketing Assistant, Holladay Properties Midwest
• Attended Indiana University South Bend
• Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Indiana