LOCAL ROOTS | GLOBAL REACH
Edward Bradley has been active with Cressy Commercial Real Estate since his graduation from the University of Notre Dame in 1988. He has 25 years experience in all facets of commercial real estate and currently oversees Cressy Commercial Real Estate Management Corporation as President. With additional expertise in commercial office and investment portfolios, Eddie has represented clients in numerous capacities, including tenant and landlord representation, investment sales, property management and facilities management. With his diverse background and experience as a firm principal, transactional broker, asset manager, and personal investor, Eddie thoroughly understands the varied aspects of the field and benefits from a unique and complete perspective of the challenges and opportunities within the industry.
• 2013 to Present: Senior Vice President, Cressy Commercial Real Estate
• 2008 to 2013: Senior Vice President, Grubb & Ellis | Cressy & Everett
• 1995 to Present: President, Cressy & Everett Management Corporation
• 1988 to 1995: Associate Broker, Grubb & Ellis | Cressy & Everett
• University of Notre Dame, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
• Office Designee of the Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS (SIOR). He achieved this designation within the quickest allowable timeframe at the time for candidates.
• Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
• Certified Property Management (CPM®) from the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
• Served as IREM President of Chapter 100 (Northern Indiana), 2008
• Member Building Owners and Manager’s Association (BOMA)
• Edward is the only individual in the Midwest who is listed as simultaneously holding the professional commercial real estate designations of CPM, CCIM and SIOR
• National Association of REALTORS (NAR), Member
• Indiana Association of REALTORS (IAR), Member
• Indiana Commercial Board of REALTORS (ICBR), Member
• Graduate of South Bend/Mishawaka Leadership Program, Chamber of Commerce of St. Joseph County
• Board Member Women’s Care Center Foundation
• Board Member Fischoff National Chamber Music
Edward is committed to providing his professional services to not-for-profit agencies on a pro bono or discounted basis. Some of the local agencies he has assisted include the Women’s Care Center, BOSCO-Uganda, St. Vincent DePaul Society, Good Shepherd Montessori, Alzheimer’s of St. Joseph County, United Health Services, Indiana Workforce Development Corp., and Family Justice Center of St. Joseph County. Edward lives in South Bend, Indiana, with his wife, Heidi, and their six children.