James Ringler is licensed in both Indiana and Michigan and has over 25 years of business management and ownership experience in retail and industrial manufacturing businesses along with 22 years of municipal management serving as Treasurer and Board Member of Niles Charter Township. He also has been a real estate broker for the past 42 years. Mr. Ringler’s experience in a variety of sectors gives him the ability to understand both client needs and community issues in planning, zoning, land development and in the acquisition and marketing of commercial real estate.
- 2013 to Present: Real Estate Advisor, Cressy Commercial Real Estate
- 2006 to 2013: Real Estate Advisor, Grubb & Ellis | Cressy & Everett
- 1996 to Present: Municipal Treasurer, Niles Charter Township
- 1990 to 2006: President, Michiana Rebuilders, Inc.
- 1980 to 1990: Owner, MATCO Tools & Equipment Sales Co.
- Western Michigan University, Bachelor of Science Degree
- National Association of Realtors (NAR), Member
- Indiana Association of Realtors (IAR), Member
- Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors (ICBR), Member
- Michigan Association of Realtors (MAR), Member
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Michigan
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Indiana
- Southwestern Michigan Economic Growth Alliance, Inc., Board Member
- Niles Charter Township, Treasurer
- Berrien County Treasurers Association, Chairman
- Michigan Township Association, Member
- Michigan Municipal Treasurers Association, Member
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association, Pilot & Member
- RAM Designation – Real Estate Alumni Michigan (University of Michigan Business School)