Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
• Access to a global network of more than 3,000 industry leaders
• Coverage in 685 cities and 36 countries.
• SIORs report billions of dollars in sales and leases each year.
• Knowledge and expertise; ongoing education, a consistent focus on emerging trends, and real-life experiences shared between members.
Certified Commercial Investment Member
• Completed advanced coursework in financial and market analysis
• Expertise in financial, market, and investment analysis, in addition to negotiation
• Recognized as leading experts in commercial investment real estate.
• Help their clients: Minimize risk, Enhance credibility, Make informed decisions, Close more deals
The Certified Property Manager
• Designation from the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), earned through a combination of education, experience, ethics and examination.
• Currently, CPM Members manage 8.4 billion net square feet of commercial space, exceeding $1.5 trillion in real estate assets.
American Institute of Architects
• AIA was founded in 1857 by 13 architects.
• Now we’re over 91,000 members strong.
• Over 260 chapters around the world.
National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
• Certificate holders have access to NCARB’s Monograph Series, a collection of self-study resources by experts in the profession. By completing online quizzes, you can earn continuing education hours (CEH) in Health, Safety, and Welfare (HSW) from the comfort of your own home.
• Have met national standards for licensure. This qualification, and the flexibility it provides, is often an important factor for firms when hiring and promoting
Licensed or RID (Registered Interior Designer)
• Must have one of the following and 3,520 hours of work experience after all education is completed: CIDA (Council for Interior Design Accreditation) degree, Interior Design Degree – Non-CIDA or Other Degree + Interior Design Degree.
• Once completed, you then qualify to apply for the NCIDQ Examination (National Council for Interior Design Qualification).
• After passing the NCIDQ, apply for a state license