Tony Williams is Director of Mechanical Services and oversees all mechanical technician personnel and is responsible for all mechanical and building system operations at our managed properties. Mr. Williams brings over 35 years of experience in all aspects of maintenance, mechanical diagnostics and repair work. His experience covers all aspects of HVAC and associated mechanical and building automation systems, risk management and budgeting skills specializing in commercial equipment and systems.
• Air to Air and water source heat pump application certification
• Service J-Manual ducting and air transfer certification
• Low pressure steam boiler application certification
• Universal refrigerant certification from Ferris State university
• Trane Corporation training in building automation systems
• Training and certificate of achievement from the Fireye Corporation.
• Multiple other factory and manufacture based schools and seminars.
• OSHA safety training.